The SAWA gear pump ZR is the robust all-rounder for a broad range of industrial applications. They are suitable for pumping fluid media to viscosities up to 3000 mPa s.
- Pulsation free promotion of the medium,
- Sturdy design comprising high-quality Cr-Ni-Mo stainless steel 1.4435 (316L),
- Helical gears for quiet operation,
- Versatile application
- Good adjustability with frequency converter due to steep linear pump characteristic,
- Equipped with shaft seal (single or double),
- Available as sealless, magnetically coulpled design ZRP
|Flow rate Q
||max. 9 m3/h
|Delivery head H
||up to 100 m
||minus 50 to 200 °C
||max. 3000 mPa s
||up to PN16
Food industry: glycose, fats, oils, essences, concentrates etc.
Chemicals and industry: Lyes, acids, emulsions, oils, resins, refrigerants, heat transfer oil up to 350 ° C, solvents, deionized water, glycol solutions, etc.Feed industry: Molasses, fats, fatty acid, propionic acid, preservatives etc.