Formation of a mechanical workshop by Albert Schmidhauser senior in Waldkirch. Implementation of revisions in the dairy and agricultural machinery.
1936 Patent application for a rotary vane pump.
1954 Takeover by Albert Schmidhauser Junior. Development of self-constructions, mainly for the dairy and food industry (pumps, mixers, cheese presses, etc.).
1955 Development of self-priming pump-type HD with clip lock.1960 Developing of heat transfer (HT) oil pump for the plastics industry.
1975 Moving to a new factory building at the company location in Waldkirch.
1981 Establishing the SAWA pump technology AG and acquisition of commercial agencies of Dickow and Kiesel-pumps for Switzerland.
1987 Takeover of the firm by Fredy Schmidhauser. Company positioning as a specialist for conveying fluids.
1988 - 1996 Revision of SAWA-pumps of types HD and ZA. Improving the efficiency and elimination of impeding influences on the flow.
1998 Moving to new commercial property in Degersheim.
1999 Development of SAWA-pumps of types HD and ZA for pharmaceutical applications.
2000 - 2008 Expansion of the range of pumps with the magnetic coupling pump types ZAM / HDM and the types of pumps ATC / ZAH for high system pressures up to PN 100 (specifically for reverse osmosis processes).
2009 Acquisition of commercial agency of Lutz pumps for Switzerland.
2013 Further development centrifugal pump type LE with flow optimised spiral casing and high efficiencies.
2014 Extension pump series LE - with LES "self-priming pump" and launch of the dead-space-free emptying valve RE15
2015 Ives Schmidhauser (4th generation) takes over the management
2016 Expansion at the company location in Degersheim
2017 Takeover OMAC representation for Switzerland